Whether you’re looking for a fresh challenge or to move to the UK, relocating can make a world of difference to your work and life. It’s not a decision you’ll make overnight. But we can provide advice, help you make the right decision and even put you in touch with dentists who’ve made the move – and never looked back.
Carole Kelly, our dedicated Relocation Manager will contact you during the on-boarding process and help you and your family to:
- Find a hotel close to your practice location
- Search for a property in the local area to rent, let or buy
- Set up a bank account and self-employed tax registration
- Complete occupational health checks
- Appoint an Accountant
- Find local schools
- Learn more about the local area
- Obtain a UK National Insurance number if needed.
For further information, please contact Carole on 01204 799 699